Saturday, June 7, 2008

Shirt Decorating Contest!



So, here's what I've come up with for my Team in Training shirt decorating contest. What started out as a way to hide my rolls, has transformed into something pretty cool, actually.

Besides the fact that I bought the wrong iron-on transfer paper to finish my four leaf clover, I think it came out pretty well! Maybe the judges will think it's supposed to look like this. We'll see...winners will be announced next Saturday.


Oh yeah, I decided to give the back a little something extra, too! Hey...they're giving out prizes! You know me...I like to compete!



money raised for team in training $835...only $2165 to go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blogs and it is very nice to read and also it is very interesting.

Also I am having a online friends community website from India and Chennai and getting more new friedns from worldwide. Also You can create a free blogs and free forum discussions and free album page for every individuals. Just visit me and comment to us.

http://www.chokut.com

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt. Love when creative Katie comes out and plays. You are making Shorty proud! :)

Anonymous said...

absolutely love it! always the crafty one:)

-petey