Saturday, August 23, 2008

Who's Your Granny?

I bet she's not as cool as mine!



After Team Enchilada's superb sales drive, my granny got stuck with the MAJOR task of making...oh....88 dozen enchiladas....that's 1056 individual enchiladas...not the easiest task. Thankfully she had me and my mom to help...okay, we didn't do much, but we were there...to dip the tortillas and for moral support.




I only got cussed out once, I think...and I did hear some words of praise for my dipping abilities, so all in all, I think we did okay!



Go, Granny, Go, Granny, Go, Granny, GO!

Thanks a million for not complaining toooooooo much about me...WHO KNEW it was going to be that many? That was not my intention...my sales crew got carried away!

Thanks to all of you...Granny, Mom, Tia, Petey, and Shorty...not only did you do me a favor, but you did your parts to help Team in Training. The enchilada sale raised roughly $1000 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

Great Job...Teamwork Wins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a trooper she was...gotta love her, she so loves all of us!

-Tia